Remove.bg for Windows/Mac/Linux brings bulk image background removal right to your desktop. To install it, follow these steps:
Windows Installation Instructions
- Download and run remove.bg for Windows.
- After a few seconds remove.bg for Windows will be installed and automatically started. The installation also adds shortcuts to your Desktop and Start Menu.
- To set up your API key and use remove.bg for Windows, follow the instructions in the application.
Mac Installation Instructions
- Download and run remove.bg for Mac.
- In the Installation window, drag the remove.bg icon to your Applications folder.
- To complete the setup, follow the instructions shown in the installation window.
- To set up your API key and use remove.bg for Mac, follow the instructions in the application.
Linux Installation Instructions
- Download remove.bg for Linux.
- Depending on your operating system you might be able to install it by double-clicking the file. You can also install it on the command-line with the command
dpkg -i <filename>.deb
- After the installation has finished you can find the program in your applications list, or run it from the command-line with
- To set up your API key and use remove.bg for Linux, follow the instructions in the application.
If you have trouble installing remove.bg for Windows/Mac/Linux feel free to reach out via email. We're happy to help!