If the Remove Background menu entry is not showing up in Photoshop under Window → Extensions, try the following:
- In your Adobe My Exchange, make sure the remove.bg extension shows an Uninstall button right next to it, indicating that the extension is installed. If it shows an Install button, click it.
- Click the Sync Extensions button at the very top of the extensions list.
- Wait a minute or two, until the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app shows a notification about the successfull installation of the extension:
- Restart Photoshop and go to Window → Extensions → Remove Background to open the remove.bg panel.
If the steps above did not resolve your issue you can also install our Photoshop extension using an alternative method:
- Close Photoshop if you have it opened.
- Get Anastasiy’s Extension Manager at https://install.anastasiy.com/.
- Download our ZXP file at https://www.remove.bg/photoshop/download.
- Install the ZXP file with Anastasiy’s Extension Manager.
- Open Photoshop and go to Window → Extensions → Remove Background to open the remove.bg panel.
If that does not work, shoot us an email to email@example.com - we're happy to help!