The remove.bg Photoshop extension allows you to speed up your workflow by automatically removing backgrounds from images directly within Photoshop.
- Uploads whole image or current selection to remove.bg
- Adds the cutout photo as a new layer
- Provides a layer mask to allow for easy corrections and adjustments
How it works
The plugin uses the remove.bg API, so you need an API key and an active Internet connection.
How to install
- Download remove.bg for Adobe Photoshop at Adobe Exchange.
- Get your API key (the first 50 API calls in small size each month are free) and enter it in the extension settings.
- You're ready to go: Remove any background with 1 click.
How to use
- Open any image.
- Go to Window → Extensions → Remove Background to show the remove.bg panel (if it's not visible yet).
- Click Remove Background.
- After a few seconds a new layer is added that only contains the foreground (and a layer mask to hide the rest). If necessary, you can do manual adjustments to the layer mask.
Remove.bg for Adobe Photoshop is free, but processing images requires credits.
Get 1 free credit by signing up today! On top of that, you get 50 free preview images (up to 0.25 megapixels) per month, shared with any other API integration you use.
Got feedback? Feature wishes? Ideas? Let us know what you think!